Aug 11, 2011

Lazy days of summer...

I haven't been cooking much. Why would I bury myself in the kitchen, when this is waiting for me outside?




Oh hot summer days... I love you. Even though you give me bad tan lines, freckles, and shiny skin... I still love you. I also love you because you make me stay away from my computer, cupcakes, or brownies. And you motivate me to work out.


Who wouldn't jog along the ocean just for this sight? Trust me, I don't even like to do cardio. Not. At. All.


So instead of making a fried fish with mashed potatoes and gravy (i.e. what I would do in January), I pan seared the tilapia in butter/ olive oil on medium-low heat until browned on both sides, and made a salad dressing that consists of olive oil, lime juice, oregano, mustard, honey, salt and pepper. Simple, light, and easy to make. I'm going to save the hardcore cooking for gloomy days or god forbid, when it snows in the winter.

Thank you summer.

1 comment:

  1. u stole the sunshine from London!! bring it back!! haha...j/k

    ReplyDelete