Sep 8, 2011

Salmon with Whiskey, Brown Sugar and Mustard

I'm not a naturally athletic person. I am always sore the day after a workout, no exception. But this workout right here really killed me in 20 minutes. I know, 20 minutes that's it! It's unbelievable but I love it. So in light of my body that is currently dysfunctional but hopefully stronger in the future, I want to share a simple and healthy recipe with you guys. No cheese, no oil, no butter, but TONS of flavor and ready to eat in 15 minutes!!


Salmon with Whiskey, Brown Sugar and Mustard

1 salmon fillet (mine was about 1.2lb)
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp mustard
1 tbsp whiskey
A few drops of lemon juice
Salt and pepper

1. Turn oven on broil (low- you don't want to burn the sugar).
2. Mix all the ingredients together and rub onto the salmon.
3. Place salmon skin side down on a baking pan.
4. Broil for 15-20 minutes on low, until slightly charred and flaky. Served immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment